Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tea Anyone?!

The night before our wedding my Nana gave me some tea cups that belonged to my grandmother - they mean a lot to me since I never met my grandmother. Since receiving them I couldn’t figure out how I wanted to display them or where they could go since we don’t have a lot of space. Remember when I was lusting after this china cabinet? For my birthday RC gave me this awesome cabinet and we figured I could display all the china from our wedding and my grandmother’s tea cups and my other fragile treasures - this one is more our style.
 
I love being able to walk by it and seeing it all rather than having it stored away and only used for special occasions. I think tonight I will have a glass of wine in a Waterford glass and a cup of tea in my beloved tea cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment